You need a reliable and dependable team working on your project in a highly professional manner. We have built our reputation amongst the toughest industries and most demanding customers by proving that we are capable of delivering a premium service time after time.
These are not just empty words. We have the track record, project history and client testimonials to back it up.
Importantly, you need options that enhance your budget. Our mix of US, Canadian, UK and Ukrainian engineers provides a top class team at blended rates that make our proposition extremely attractive.
We especially prize our ability to work very closely with our client project teams. In any field, a good working relationship delivers more and provides added value.
We match your highest expectations in terms of quality, speed and responsiveness. At the same time, we offer one of the best pricing structures in the market.
The takeaway attributes of DCE are:
- Combination of UK/US based engineers and our Eastern European staff
- This blend delivers a superb customer experience with attractive pricing
- Customer service that is attentive, friendly and collaborative
- Capability to provide fast yet high quality results
- Options for design implementation, support and supervision
- Truly global reach and wide experience of many industries
Saying this, DCE offers:
- 3D CAD Modeling with Autodesk Inventor™ and Autodesk AutoCAD™
- 2D CAD Modeling and drafting with Autodesk AutoCAD™
- Design Review and Design Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA or FEM): Mechanical, structural and thermal analysis
- through Risa 3D and Autodesk Mechanical Simulation™
- Mathematical Modeling with PTC Mathcad
- Mass flow control, temperature control and pressure control devices
- Electrical circuits and analysis
Successful product design ensures structural performance, such as strength and stiffness, as well as providing critical understanding and systematic optimization of designs throughout the product lifecycle. Our team is able to optimize our designs for performance and cost effectiveness while reducing costly iterations in prototyping and accelerate time-to-market with the help of FEA (Finite-Element Analysis).
We provide the following techniques and capabilities
- Linear and Non-linear Analysis
- Stress Analysis
- Plastic Deformation
- Creep Analysis
- Fracture, Fatigue and Durability Analysis
- Buckling Analysis
- Rendered Animations etc.