Our DCE Electrical Engineering team design and draft specifications for entire systems, components and devices. That may include designing for nondestructive and destructive tests that could span durability, reliability and performance. Feel free to challenge them with your own specific requirements.
Primarily, the Electrical Engineering team focuses on Industrial requirements for:
- Circuit Designs
- Power Generation Systems (up to 2000KVA of one genset) and Drives SCR and VFD drives) stationary and on mobile modules
- Cable management system
- Control circuits
- Mechanisms, CAM/CAD Design
- Electro-mechanical design
- Mixed Signal
- BOM creation
- Engineering support
The team provides designs for:
- Installing Cable, Connectors, Switches and Lighting on Cable Management Systems
- Control Cabinets
- Motor Control Centers (MCC)
- Weatherproofing Systems
- Explosion-proof electrical equipment
New projects are welcome as well as additions, extensions, renovations/rehabilitations, and special projects.
We can provide Field Services to install part or all of our products onsite or at your facility, ranging from electrical work to steel assembling.
Please contact us today to explore how our Electrical Engineering team can help to progress your project.